[vtkusers] trouble setting up VTK for Qt creator

lindeval at dmat.ufrr.br lindeval at dmat.ufrr.br
Wed Jul 27 13:41:12 EDT 2011

The message "It Appears you're Trying to use Visual Studio with Qt built by mingw" is due to the fact that you can not use Qt in visual studio if Qt was built with mingw. If you want to use Qt with Visual Studio, compile Qt with Visual Studio.

Do not forget to enable the "VTK_USE_QVTK_QTOPENGL ' in cmake.