[vtkusers] vtkImageReslice problem

al.gry al.gry at web.de
Wed Jul 27 06:29:23 EDT 2011

Hello VTK Users,

I'm trying to visualize my dicom data using ImageSlicing.cxx from Examples
folder. I have two data sets. The first one works with original code and the
second one doesn't. If I replace original code like this:

vtkSmartPointer<vtkImageReslice> reslice =
vtkSmartPointer<vtkImageReslice>::New();
 //reslice->SetInputConnection(reader->GetOutputPort());
 reslice->SetInput(reader->GetOutput());

I can see both data sets but as soon I try to interact with the scene
program crashes in callback function here.
reslice->GetOutput()->UpdateInformation();

Any Ideas?

PS: I'm using this code:
http://vtk.org/gitweb?p=VTK.git;a=blob;f=Examples/ImageProcessing/Cxx/ImageSlicing.cxx