[vtkusers] SynchroGrab4D, vtk Polaris tracking

khinwee khinwee at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 26 02:45:24 EDT 2011

Hi Tom,

Glad to see that you've made some progressed.

Regarding the CMake in Roberts Video source directory, you only need to add
two lines, as shown in *BOLD* below:

*OPTION (WIN32 "Use frame grabber in window." OFF)*
IF (WIN32)
  SET (KIT_EXTRA_LIBS ${KIT_EXTRA_LIBS} ws2_32.lib)

*OPTION (VTK_VFW_SUPPORTS_CAPTURE "SUPPORT grabber window." OFF)*
  IF (VTK_VFW_SUPPORTS_CAPTURE)
    SET (Kit_SRCS ${Kit_SRCS} vtkWin32VideoSource2.cxx)
  ENDIF (VTK_VFW_SUPPORTS_CAPTURE)

Then, run your CMake, turn ON both OPTION above,i.e. tick the check-boxes!
So that win32VideoSources will be included in your Visual studio. Let me
know if you still have any problems and i am happy to answer that.
Let me know when you managed to interact your video grabber with the
program, i did not get this, as my video grabber not compatible with the
program.
Looking forward your feedback,

Cheers
Lai