[vtkusers] vtkPolyDataNormals: normals pointing in the wrong direction

Miguel Sotaquirá msotaquira at gmail.com
Sun Jul 24 01:46:34 EDT 2011

Hi David!

I'm not sure if the approach you suggested is adequate for my problem, since
vtkPointSetNormalEstimation has no concept of inside/outside object (which
in my case is necessary for computing curvatures)...

I don't know if vtkPointSetNormalOrientation in your code might help in this
case?
Thanks,
Miguel