[vtkusers] enhancing contrast of VTK image

mathilde.merle mathilde.merle at laposte.net
Wed Jul 20 08:51:55 EDT 2011

Hello,

It could be this :

 vtkSmartPointer table =
 vtkSmartPointer::New();
 table->SetRange(0, 255); // image intensity range
 table->SetValueRange(0.0, 1.0); // from black to white
 table->SetSaturationRange(0.0, 0.0);
 table->SetRampToLinear();
 table->Build();

 // Map the image through the lookup table
 vtkSmartPointer color =
 vtkSmartPointer::New();
 color->SetLookupTable(table);
 color->SetInputConnection(reader->GetOutputPort());

Je crée ma boîte mail www.laposte.net