[vtkusers] IsRenderSupported method crash

Sebastien Jourdain sebastien.jourdain at kitware.com
Tue Jul 19 17:21:32 EDT 2011

Hi Max,

in fact, it is even merged to the release branch of vtk and will be in
the vtk 5.8.

Regarding the "fixed native library loading code and -Dvtk.lib.dir is
very useful",
in fact, I've failed. ;-(
It only work for the library from the build tree that have the paths
to their dependency. So if you deploy/install your application
somewhere else this won't work anymore. (so sad...)

The changes that you are going to try is basically to get rid of
memory leak. But for the other part, I have no clue.

Seb