[vtkusers] python vtk BadRequest

Eleftherios Garyfallidis garyfallidis at gmail.com
Tue Jul 19 14:43:28 EDT 2011

Any further ideas on how to hack this? For example I don't see this problem
when I open and reopen windows with mayavi which I suppose use the same
technology. Perhaps they don't run into the same problem because they use
vtk on top of qt or wx?. There must be a workaround I hope. Very sorry I
didn't report this earlier.