[vtkusers] python vtk BadRequest

Eleftherios Garyfallidis garyfallidis at gmail.com
Tue Jul 19 13:39:34 EDT 2011

When I do add window.RemoveRenderer(ren) after iren.Start() the next time I
call show I get segmentation fault. ren is an input parameter in show(). Do
I need to check for something else? I ren also deleted from memory in that
way?

What I would like to do is

 r=vtk.vtkRenderer()

# add some actors r.AddActor ...

#show them
show(r)

#close window

#add some more actors

#show again
show(r)
#here I get segm. fault

I play with this functionality from the ipython window.

Any further thoughts?