[vtkusers] SynchroGrab4D, vtk Polaris tracking

khinwee khinwee at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 19 03:29:58 EDT 2011

hi Tom,

Finally i saw someone working on the same programme --->Synchrograb. For my
case, i managed to change the video sources using win32 class for my video
grabber, but the frame grabber must be uncompressed format and i've been
stuck at here quite a long time ago.

I am using NDI Polaris VIcra, but it is actually the same as polaris
Spectra. Do you mind to tell me, what do you put for this line coding?

defaultParams.CalibrationFileName = " ";

you have the .xml file? I hope we can discuss on this topic in depth.
Thanks.

best regards,
Lai