[vtkusers] [Activiz] Example of WPF and VTK

Deij, Menno M.Deij at marin.nl
Sun Jul 17 16:39:25 EDT 2011

Dear VTK'ers,

Today I've been experimenting with VTK, the C# wrappers in Activiz.NET and WPF (Windows Presentation Foundation). I've created an example of how to integrate a VTK rendering pipeline into a WPF application. In this example you will also find a dynamic treeview for modification of VTK rendering pipeline.

I've uploaded this example to http://code.msdn.microsoft.com/Using-WPF-treeview-to-783506a3

I'm quite new to VTK and Activiz, so if there are other places where to make this example available, please let me know (I've checked out the VTK wiki site, but could not find an appropriate section - suggestions are welcome!)

Best wishes,

Menno Deij

[cid:imagecfd7a4.JPG at abe8a80b.47b8c43b][cid:image1cb8fb.JPG at 7f42ef4e.4e848338]

dr. ir. Menno A. Deij

Software Engineer

Maritime Simulation Group

MARIN

        2, Haagsteeg

E M.Deij at marin.nl<mailto:M.Deij at marin.nl>       P.O. Box 28     T +31 317 49 39 11
        6700 AA Wageningen
T  +31 317 49 35 06     The Netherlands I  www.marin.nl<http://www.marin.nl>

MARIN news: Workload and performance measurements applied in maritime situations<http://www.marin.nl/web/News/News-items/Workload-and-performance-measurements-applied-in-maritime-situations.htm>

This e-mail may be confidential, privileged and/or protected by copyright. If you are not the intended recipient, you should return it to the sender immediately and delete your copy from your system.