[vtkusers] Medical app: C/C++ job available

David nonot100 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 14 11:56:14 EDT 2011

Hello VTK folks,

We’re a small group within a large company, seven developers and a
manager, and we’re looking to add a member to the team.

Details:

- C/C++ medical app on *nix with Qt front-end.  Some C#/.Net, too.
- Major medical device company
- Location: Cleveland, OH  (United States)

Our project is not VTK based (for now), but if you know VTK/ITK you'll
fit right in.

This is not like most job postings out there, as I'm an actual
developer, and one of your potential future co-workers.

Please reply off-list with your resume and other relevant details.
Any resumes submitted will be directly reviewed by one of us on the
development team, bypassing Human Resources and their sometimes
heavy-handed applicant screeners.

Thank you,
David