[vtkusers] Strange vtkPolygon behavior

Frese Daniel Dr. frese at heidenhain.de
Thu Jul 14 04:04:07 EDT 2011

Hi David,

To be honest I did not check your code very carefully, but from what you write, I had once a similar problem with some concave poly data. Googling I found some older threads reporting similar issues of incorrect displaying some concave poly data. They recommended to apply a vtkTriangleFilter before sending the data to the mapper, and in my case that did the trick.

Hope this helps,
Daniel