[vtkusers] Can VTK be interfaced with Minimos 6.1 simulator

prasanna kawatkar prasanna.k711 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 12 18:05:10 EDT 2011

Hi.
     I am a Graduate student from university of Louisiana at Lafayette. I am
interested in Monte Carlo simulation to study  MOSFET's  noise
characteristics.
By using MINIMOS 6.1 simulator  I can design device structures by mentioning
different input directives, but I cannot view my device structure. So by
using VTK can I view the MOSFET device structure also the input and output
file of minimos is a text file. Please let me know waiting for your reply.

Thanks,
Prasanna