[vtkusers] Patch for VTK-0012047-Possibility-to-hide-vtkPlot-legends

Marcus D. Hanwell marcus.hanwell at kitware.com
Sat Jul 9 21:33:00 EDT 2011

On Sat, Jul 9, 2011 at 2:00 PM, shantanu choudhary
<choudhary.shantanu at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> I also wanted the feature discussed here
> http://vtk.1045678.n5.nabble.com/VTK-0012047-Possibility-to-hide-vtkPlot-legends-td4285050.html
> I looked for vtkChartLegend.cxx file and added these changes for
> disabling the legend for a plot. To disable the legend for any plot,
> all one has to do is SetLable("") for the plot.
>
> Let me know if everything is fine with the patch and if any more
> changes are needed will be glad to fix it.

Please see the bug report - I already committed a fix to master along
with updated test code,

http://www.vtk.org/Bug/view.php?id=12047

Is there some aspect you feel that patch does not address?

Marcus
--
Marcus D. Hanwell, Ph.D.
R&D Engineer, Kitware Inc.