[vtkusers] How to use SetResolveCoincidentTopologyToPolygonOffset

Jothy jothybasu at gmail.com
Fri Jul 8 11:11:27 EDT 2011

Hi all,

I am trying to overlay a contour cut from a mesh using vtkCutter. But the
contour always lies behind the imageactor. I have read somewhere that to
resolve this issue we need to set

*vtkMapper::SetResolveCoincidentTopologyToPolygonOffset().

I am using vtkRenderer with vtkRenderWindow and not vtkImageViewer2
for the visualization. To which mapper I need to set
SetResolveCoincidentTopologyToPolygonOffset? Then, is it necessary to
set
SetResolveCoincidentTopologyPolygonOffsetParameters(10,10);**

Thanks

Jothy**
*