[vtkusers] vtkCubeAxes exponent visibility

Frable zemitis.janis at inbox.lv
Fri Jul 8 04:53:49 EDT 2011

Is it possible to just turn off visibility for the exponent but still keep
the Labelscaling?

I had to manually boost my spacings to visualize a Volume, but due to that
the Axes actor now shows 1,6 * 10^3. I would love to get rid of that (10^3)
term. However the only option that I see is Label visiblity, which would
turn off all the labels for that axes (Numbers at tickmarks and axis text).
Editing the Axis-Title manually to "X-Axis" would add the exponent
automatically again to "X-Axis *10^3".
Any suggestions?