[vtkusers] Correction: (RE: vtkTIFFReader inverting images

Chris Volpe ARA/SED cvolpe at ara.com
Mon Jul 4 08:12:11 EDT 2011

Thanks for confirming the issue, Mathieu. Unfortunately, setting the orientation type doesn't work for me (see error below).

Chris
--
Christopher R. Volpe, Ph.D.                                                           Email: cvolpe at ara.com
Senior Scientist, Information Exploitation Systems             Main Desk: 919-582-3300