[vtkusers] Correction: (RE: vtkTIFFReader inverting images

Chris Volpe ARA/SED cvolpe at ara.com
Sun Jul 3 22:06:28 EDT 2011

 I wrote:
  > In another script, I read it in with vtkImageReader

I meant to say "vtkTIFFReader", not "VtkImageReader". Sorry for the confusion.

Chris
--
Christopher R. Volpe, Ph.D.                                                           Email: cvolpe at ara.com<mailto:cvolpe at ara.com>
Senior Scientist, Information Exploitation Systems             Main Desk: 919-582-3300