[vtkusers] Which lib file must I link for vtkMedicalImageReader2 ?

John Drescher drescherjm at gmail.com
Wed Jan 26 08:16:21 EST 2011

On Thu, Jan 20, 2011 at 11:58 AM, iono sphere <999ionospheres at gmail.com> wrote:
> I am getting this error:
> error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "__declspec(dllimport) public:
> static class vtkMedicalImageReader2 * __cdecl
> vtkMedicalImageReader2::New(void)"
> (__imp_?New at vtkMedicalImageReader2@@SAPAV1 at XZ) referenced in function _main

You usually link whatever the folder name the C++ code for whatever class is in.

So if your class is in Common you add vtkCommon to your
TARGET_LINK_LIBRARIES in your CMakeLists.txt for your application.

So looking at the source tree vtkMedicalImageReader2 is in IO so add
vtkIO to your TARGET_LINK_LIBRARIES.

John

John