[vtkusers] Difference in two meshes

Jérôme jerome.velut at gmail.com
Tue Jan 25 08:28:39 EST 2011

Hi,
It is not straightforward in a general case. The definition of "to
have a point" deserves some precisions...
However, if B is included in A in the sense that all the points of B
are equal to a subset of points in A,
then you can use a PointLocator :
for a point of A, if the distance to the closest point of B is 0 or less than
a small epsilon, then the point exists in B. If not, then the point
doesn't exist in B.

HTH
Jerome