[vtkusers] Issues with kernelbase.dll and Java wrapped VTK with large datasets

arturo_caissut at tiscali.it arturo_caissut at tiscali.it
Fri Jan 21 07:05:05 EST 2011

Hi all,

I have inherited some 6 years old vtk based Java source to
work on, and I feel there's something wrong in the source.
Before I
send any code, I prefer to post whis message error to ask if anyone has
hints or ideas about the possible problem:

#
# A fatal error has been
detected by the Java Runtime Environment:
#
#  Internal Error
(0xe06d7363), pid=1960, tid=3936
#
# JRE version: 6.0_16-b01
# Java VM:
Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM (14.2-b01 mixed mode windows-x86 )
#
Problematic frame:
# C  [KERNELBASE.dll+0xb727]
#
# An error report
file with more information is saved as:
# C:\some_path\something.log
#

#   http:
//java.sun.com/webapps/bugreport/crash.jsp
# The crash happened outside
the Java Virtual Machine in native code.
# See problematic frame for
where to report the bug.
#

I am working with Netbeans 6.8 on a
Windows 7 64bit machine (but I'm using 32bit compiled VTK and 32bit JDK
1.6), I think to be something related to the size of the dataset I am
occurs as I call (or a method of the pipeline calls) the Update()
method of the reader itself.
Still, the message involves kernelbase.dll
library. Could it be some kind of overflow?

Thank you for your
support,
Arturo

Supera i limiti: raddoppia la velocità da 10 a 20 Mega!

Risparmia con Tutto Incluso: telefono + adsl 20 mega a soli 29,95 € al mese per due anni!

SCONTO DI 240 EURO!

http://abbonati.tiscali.it/telefono-adsl/prodotti/tc/tuttoincluso/?WT.mc_id=01fw