[vtkusers] Link errors in volProt.cxx ezample

David Doria daviddoria at gmail.com
Fri Jan 14 16:08:35 EST 2011

On Fri, Jan 14, 2011 at 4:06 PM, Leonid Dulman <leonid_dulman at yahoo.co.uk>wrote:

> Hi David
> I built procedure to compile and link examples.
> It seems to me, this message you can get in any way to build executable
> (cmake or others), but if you can build this example in windows, take me
> know.
>
> Thank you. Leonid

Please keep the discussion on the list. That was my only guess - I haven't
tried building it on Windows, but I still think you are not linking to
vtkVolumeRendering.

Which build procedure are you using? Everyone here will tell you using CMake
is just about the only way to go.

Maybe someone with Windows can try it out for you.

David