[vtkusers] Problem with AppendPolyData

Eric E. Monson emonson at cs.duke.edu
Fri Jan 14 14:48:56 EST 2011

Hey Kenji,

The attached file may not solve all of your problems, but it gets you closer.

First, there was a typo in one of your Z coordinates that set it at 3900 rather than 0.3900. Second, the clean filter was removing all of the points because none of them were used in any cells so I added vertex cells to the polydata. (The cutting isn't hooked up right now, and there may be some other junk left around from my experimentation.)

Hope this helps,
-Eric

Eric E Monson
Duke Visualization Technology Group