[vtkusers] OffScreenRendering Text

pay928 pbacayo at gmail.com
Thu Jan 13 16:32:46 EST 2011

The images are either vtkActor or vtkImageActor depending on what they
display.  Did not display with CaptionActor2D or with a vtkActor2D
-vtkTextMapper.  I added them over the image as noted below:

        vtkTextMapper* mapper = vtkTextMapper::New();
	mapper->SetInput("Test Mapper");
	vtkActor2D* acted = vtkActor2D::New();
	acted->SetMapper(mapper);
	acted->SetPosition(500, 150);
	capRend->AddVTKProp(acted);

It still displays fine if it does not overlap with the image regardless of
the text actor I use.

Pat