[vtkusers] FLUENT CellDataToPointData inconsistencies

Kevin Hoopes khoopes at byu.edu
Thu Jan 13 10:07:01 EST 2011

Sorry about that, it seems that I didn't check to see the maximum file size
for the university web servers. Here is another pair of links that should
work.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/689267/oneram6_fine_sep_2.cas
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/689267/oneram6_fine_sep_2.dat

Thanks for looking at them, this is really vexing me. What is most
frustrating, is that if I load the files into ensight, then convert them to
ensight files then load them into VTK it works fine, I am wondering if
Ensight assumes something about the files that VTK doesn't that allows it to
give me the no slip condition I am after.

Thanks,

Kevin

On Wed, Jan 12, 2011 at 2:20 PM, Frederic DANESI <frederic.danesi at dinccs.com