[vtkusers] high order vtkBoxWidget?

Dominik Szczerba dominik at itis.ethz.ch
Mon Jan 10 06:47:49 EST 2011

After extensive RTFS I have now implemented two own classes:

vtkHighOrderCubeSource - a polydata source to construct a box with NxMxO
points

vtkHighOrderBoxWidget - an interactive widget using the above object,
transforming the bounding box exactly as in vtkBoxWidget and in addition
displacing the high order control points. See attached image.

Is there anyone interested in my contributing them to VTK?

Regards,
Dominik