[vtkusers] how to render vtkMultiBlockDataSet?

Nelson gnjoseph at gmail.com
Sat Jan 8 01:17:19 EST 2011

Thanks to all of you

@David
Thanks for your link

reader->SetFileName() is not working. whereas
reader->SetDatabaseDirectory() works

Actually why does VTK need the supporting files pertaining to d3plot?
(d3plot, d3plot01,...)
I heard some software applications need only d3plot files.

Is there any option to work only with d3plot?

@David E DeMarle, Kitware, Inc., R&D Engineer

Important Note: