[vtkusers] how to render vtkMultiBlockDataSet?

Nelson gnjoseph at gmail.com
Fri Jan 7 00:57:01 EST 2011

Dear David,

I put the *every file in a specified directory* pertaining to the d3plot.
Then It shows the no.of blocks are 7. and paraview does not crashes.

After deep observation, I found that every block is type of un-structured
grid.
Now how to render it using vtk?

Best Regards,
Nelson Joseph.G

On Wed, Jan 5, 2011 at 7:55 PM, David Doria-2-3 [via VTK] <
ml-node+3328885-787842135-146931 at n5.nabble.com<ml-node%2B3328885-787842135-146931 at n5.nabble.com>