[vtkusers] getting a blank volume when trying to perform an x-ray projection in Java

David Gobbi david.gobbi at gmail.com
Wed Jan 5 12:26:45 EST 2011

Hi Mark,

The vtkImageProjection filter provides averaging as its default
option.  As far as I know, the vtkImageRayCastMapper doesn't
even provide averaging as an option.

Setting the reslice transform shouldn't be too bad.  Take a look
at vtkPerspectiveTransform, it is the transform that the camera
uses and has all the necessary methods for creating a perspective
view transform.

  David