[vtkusers] VTKPolyData Inside Points

Sam sistephan at gmail.com
Mon Feb 28 21:18:56 EST 2011

Hi David,

Thanks for responsding.  I'm not sure how to prove my mesh is valid or not.
Any ideas?

Also, I looked over the vtkModifiedBSPTree class and the description says,
"Once an intersection is found any cell or BBox with a closest point further
than the I-point can be instantly rejected and raytracing stops as soon as
no nodes can be closer than the current best intersection point."

My idea was to use a ray and count how many intersections take place as it
casts from the point of interest to the edge of the VTK Space.

Any other ideas on this?  Thanks.