[vtkusers] Problem building Activiz.NET wrappers

Eric E. Monson emonson at cs.duke.edu
Mon Feb 28 11:04:32 EST 2011

I'm hoping to get back to that later today. It would be nice to know how Kitware signs their dlls. It looks like they must do it after the dlls are built, maybe with the Assembly Linker, rather than as part of the build process since the csharp AssemblyInfo.cs files don't contain an assembly key file attribute. It seems like it could be made part of the CMake setup to point to the key file and then have it automatically inserted into the correct spots so the assemblies get signed during the build. (But, I barely know what I'm talking about, so don't put too much weight on this yet... :)

I'll let you know if I get it to work,
-Eric