[vtkusers] displaying RGB image with ImageViewer2

alby13 albagarin1986 at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 28 06:28:24 EST 2011

Hi,

I have an RGB image loaded in an instance of
vtkImageData. (as output of the

When I go to display my image using vtkImageViewer2, they always come
out grey or when using a lookup table to display the image i get strange
color images that they did not represent the information stored in the
image. (i have a rgb metaimage obtained which i visualize with itk-snap to
check the info i visualize with my vtk program).

Is there a way to make it recognize there are really 3 color channels to
create the actual colors?

Thanks.