[vtkusers] vtkChartXY axis tick label is sometime strange

nclemeur nclemeur at gmail.com
Fri Feb 25 07:29:45 EST 2011

Hello,

I have observed some strange tick labels which seems to be linked to some
rounding problem. I have attached an image illustrating the problem

http://vtk.1045678.n5.nabble.com/file/n3400020/vtk_axis_label.png

This happen when I am "panning" the chart around. I can observe some sudden
jumps in the axis position which are clearly linked to the fact that 0
(zero) is approximated to -5.55E-17 and the label is therefore big.
Hopefully the image will illustrate the problem more clearly.

This was obtained with a relatively recent 5.9 sources.

Cheers

Nicolas