[vtkusers] Generate contours around the segmented regions

Xiaopeng Yang yxp233 at postech.ac.kr
Thu Feb 24 19:55:13 EST 2011

Hi Jerome,

Thanks very much. I prefer to use vtkExtractVOI. However, as far as I know, it just extract one slice from the volume. What I need is to generate 2D contour lines on each slice. I checked my results and found that the visualization not only includes 2D contour lines but also 3D surface. While I just need to show 2D contour lines, not 3D surface.

Could you tell me how to use vtkExtractVOI to make it, for example the parameters?

Thanks,

Yang