[vtkusers] performance issue

vlibertiaux vlibertiaux at gmail.com
Thu Feb 24 19:08:37 EST 2011

Hi David,

thank you for the tip.  I tried to scale my polydata with the following
commands:

	transform->Scale(1.0,1.0,scalez);
	transformpoly->SetInput(polydatap);
	transformpoly->SetTransform(transform);
	transformpoly->Update();
	vtkPolyData *polydata = transformpoly->GetOutput();
when I print the polydata properties, the bound are ok but still, the lower
and upper extremities for z are not included in my clip, even if I set
scalez = 2..  It is normal for the lower bound since z=0 for my test case
and is thus not scale, but I expected my upper bound (z = 124) to be
included in the volume now that the polydata was stretched in this
direction.

Have I missed something ?