[vtkusers] vtkPolyDataToImageStencil with partial volume

Jonathan Morra jonmorra at gmail.com
Thu Feb 24 11:39:03 EST 2011

OK I changed the linear extrusion filter as follows, and the error still
occurs.

vtkLinearExtrusionFilter extruder = new vtkLinearExtrusionFilter();
extruder.SetInput(drawnCircle);
extruder.SetScaleFactor(1);
extruder.SetExtrusionTypeToNormalExtrusion();
extruder.SetVector(0, 0, spacing[2]);
extruder.Update();