[vtkusers] Visualizing multiple isosurfaces using vtkContourFilter

Thommen Korah thkorah at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 23 01:16:37 EST 2011

Hi,I have a pointcloud on which I perform segmentation to extract different structures projecting out of a flat surface (a table for example). The pointcloud is stored in a voxel data structure. I would now like to visualize these segmented regions by creating  isosurfaces using vtkContourFilter for each object. How can I generate multiple surfaces (eg. book and a cup lying on the table) using the same shared data in memory? I would also like to visualize each segmented region in a different color.Thanks.