[vtkusers] program crashes on vtkOrientationMarkerWidget

Nelson gnjoseph at gmail.com
Wed Feb 23 00:33:20 EST 2011

David,

Thanks for your reply. Meanwhile I sort out the problem. Since the code is
combined with wxWidgets, I dont know how to provide compilable module.  I
avoid vtkSmartPointer and now it doesnt crash

Now I am using the following statement
vtkOrientationMarkerWidget* m_pOrientationMarkerWidget = new
vtkOrientationMarkerWidget::New(); and it does not crashes.

but while applying rotation m_pActor->RotateX (100.0); to the actor, the
vtkOrientationMarkerWidget is not getting rotated. I am still searching
solution for that

Could you tell me using vtkSmartPointer is advisable or not?

-----
Best Regards,
Nelson