[vtkusers] vtkChart using symbols within line plots or patterned lines?

Joseph Melnyk JMelnyk at pile.com
Tue Feb 22 10:06:57 EST 2011

Does vtkChart support an option to display line plots as lines with symbols within them for the data points?  Similarly, does it support patterned lines (dots, dashes, etc)?

I don't see an enumerator for such an option within vtkChart.  I also did some digging and couldn't find any examples of this in the source code/tests (although I may have overlooked something).  I did find these screenshots in the wiki though, which shows that it may currently be possible: http://www.vtk.org/Wiki/VTK/Charts/ChartAPI

__Scanned by MessageLabs