[vtkusers] iMac build issues VTK_USE_X

David Partyka david.partyka at kitware.com
Tue Feb 22 08:20:07 EST 2011

Though, digging into Slicers build system, (it builds VTK with X11 on Mac)
this is what you need to set to do so.

CMAKE_SHARED_LINKER_FLAGS:STRING="-Wl,dylib_file,/System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libGL.dylib:/System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libGL.dylib"

CMAKE_EXE_LINKER_FLAGS="-Wl,-dylib_file,/System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libGL.dylib:/System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libGL.dylib"

VTK_USE_CARBON:BOOL=OFF
VTK_USE_COCOA:BOOL=OFF
VTK_USE_X:BOOL=ON

OPENGL_INCLUDE_DIR:PATH=/usr/X11R6/include