[vtkusers] Exodus block IDs and vtkExodusIIReader

Nathan Smith nathanjsmith at gmail.com
Fri Feb 18 14:15:04 EST 2011

Hrm.. I'm not sure where I was looking before, but you are certainly
correct; ObjectType is clearly public.  Thanks for the code changes.  I look
forward to the new enums!

As a side note, other than the Doxygen documents and the couple examples
included with VTK, is there any documentation on the vtkExodusIIReader?  A
separate thread on vtkusers (vtk.vtkExodusIIReader: information in
GetOutput()?) was particularly enlightening in seeing how the multi-block
data sets are used to store the data.  Is that information and its like
written down somewhere, or is the interface still developing?

Nathan