[vtkusers] How to display table

Eric E. Monson emonson at cs.duke.edu
Fri Feb 18 08:32:37 EST 2011

Hello Leonid,

There may be other ways, too, but the way I know about is using vtkQtTableView. This requires you to build VTK with Qt support turned on, and if you're using the Python wrappers I think you are required to turn on the SIP wrapping option.

On the documentation page, under Detailed Description, there are links to some Examples and Tests. The simplest seems to be the test GUISupport/Qt/Testing/Cxx/TestVtkQtTableView.cxx

http://www.vtk.org/doc/nightly/html/classvtkQtTableView.html

-Eric

Eric E Monson
Duke Visualization Technology Group