[vtkusers] Slicer on a vtkSPLineRepresentation

Jérôme jerome.velut at gmail.com
Fri Feb 18 05:48:19 EST 2011

Hi,
You ask a long time ago, but maybe this would be helpful for you.
I wrote a class "vtkSplineDrivenImageReslice" that do what you want.
you will need to get my vtkKinship github repo and build it.
http://github.com/jeromevelut/vtkKinship

The filter gives 2 output : an image in the XY plane and a polydata
grid located exactly where you sliced the volume. You have to choose
the point id of the spline where you want to slice.
This a development version, so keep updated if you are interested.

HTH,
Jerome