[vtkusers] Animation using vtkStreamPoint

Jérôme jerome.velut at gmail.com
Thu Feb 17 07:37:24 EST 2011

Hi Ray,
Please keep vtkusers list in the recipient list.

I am not a vtkImageMagnify guru, so it is impossible for me to help if
you don't give me more information.
I just tried the filter in a python script, magnifying an image by
factor 2 and the extent is accordingly twice bigger.

Can you track more precisely your problem ?

Jerome