[vtkusers] How to reverse the colours to display contours.?

John Platt jcplatt at dsl.pipex.com
Thu Feb 17 03:45:41 EST 2011

Hi Rakesh,

Have you tried

    SetHueRange( 2/3, 0 );
    Build();

HTH

John.

----- Original Message -----
From: rakesh patil
To: VTK Users
Sent: Thursday, February 17, 2011 7:20 AM
Subject: [vtkusers] How to reverse the colours to display contours.?

Hello,

When I display contours, I use the default vtkLookupTable() to represent the
colour scheme. Default is min_value is red and max_value is blue.

Now what do I do in order to reverse it? I mean, min_value should be
depicted with blue colour and max_value with red colour. Is there any way to
do this?

Thanks

Regards
Rakesh Patil