[vtkusers] vtkChartXY question

pof jd379252 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 17 02:30:56 EST 2011

Let me reformulate the problem more simply and forget about bar chart
and line plot (as vtkChartXY already gives this possibility).

The only remaining question : is it possible to specify two y-axes in
vtkChartXY
- a primary y-axis on the left
- a secondary y-axis on the right
I did not find any clear indication in vtkchartXY, even looking in the
nightly documentation.

Thanks in advance
JD

15/02/2011 22:04