[vtkusers] VTK and SWT

Mueller, Stephen Ng snmuell at sandia.gov
Tue Feb 15 16:31:32 EST 2011

Hi,
I am trying to integrate an existing VTK application written in C++ into an eclipse/RCP application using SWT.  I was wondering if anyone has had any success doing this, and if they have any example code they can provide.  I have tried to develop an SWT widget in native code.
I make a call to vtkRenderWindowInteractor->setWidget(), passing to it the widget handle from SWT.  However, when I try to render the window, the application crashes and complains about some error with XtRealizeWidget().  Anyway, any tips anyone can provide would be much appreciated.
Thanks,
Stephen