[vtkusers] Storing SmartPointers in a vector

Karthik Krishnan karthik.krishnan at kitware.com
Mon Feb 14 22:58:43 EST 2011

Disconnect the image from the pipeline, or it will be subject to updates
when you call Update() or update any of the downstream filters like the
VTK-ITK connector... This is done with a shallow copy.

ie Instead of :

                    USImageStitch = sonixGrabber->GetOutput();
                    USImageStitch->Update();

write

  sonixGrabber->Update();
  USImageStich->ShallowCopy(sonixGrabber->GetOutput());