[vtkusers] Animation using vtkStreamPoint

Jérôme jerome.velut at gmail.com
Fri Feb 11 07:25:40 EST 2011

Hi Ray,
You should take a look at this :
http://www.midasjournal.org/browse/publication/788

The code I submitted with the paper is constrained to vtkImageData for
what concerns the vector information. You can find new updates in :
http://github.com/jeromevelut/vtkKinship

Now, vtkDeformableMesh is able to iterate over input data that are of
type ImageData/PolyData/StructuredGrid. I will commit an example that
uses the bluntfin.vts data as soon as I can.

HTH,
Jerome