[vtkusers] building without libGL

Kyle Cronan kyle at cronangraf.com
Mon Feb 7 17:39:21 EST 2011

I was able to do this build, and off-screen rendering of charts is
working fine.  I had to change the KIT_LIBS for Widgets to
OSMESA_LIBRARY instead of OPENGL_gl_LIBRARY.  As for volume rendering,
I just removed it from being activated by VTK_USE_RENDERING, but
perhaps the same change would also work.

If there is interest in putting together a patch that sets the correct
libraries automatically, contact me and I will assist with that.

Best,
Kyle